Maidenhead, Marlow, Bourne End, Cookham, Cookham Dean, Bray, Holyport, Slough, Taplow, High Wycombe and Reading areas.
Jordan offers a personal, professional, clean and tidy service specialising in home and garden electrical installations including inspection and testing service. He has the experience to advise you on the best installations for your needs including low-energy solutions. He is Part P registered with the NICEIC.
All electrical work is carried out to the latest version of "BS7671:2008 (2015) Requirements for Electrical Installations" - a bit of a mouthful, more commonly referred to as the 17th edition IET Wiring Regulations, the latest version of which came into effect on the 1st January 2012.
Public liability Insurance unto £2M and all relevant work is fully certified and comes with a six year NICEIC backed warranty.
Electrical Installation Services
- Full or partial rewires
- Consumer unit (fuse board) changes
- New build design and installation
- Electrical installations for new kitchens, bathrooms and house extensions
- Extra sockets
- Light fitting
- Outside lighting and sockets
- Smoke detector systems
- Repairs and upgrades
- Low energy lighting solutions
- Underfloor heating
- Cat 5 and Cat 6 local area networks
Testing and Inspection
- Fault finding
- Appliance testing (often referred to as PAT testing)
- Electrical installation condition reports (these replaced the previous periodic inspection report on 1st January 2012)